TRAINING PROJECT COST MANAGEMENT
Training Cost Management
Training General Management
Cost over-runs average about 56% of original budgets! Some of the culprits: Poor estimates, unrealistic budgets and ROI falling short of expectations. Just plain poor financial management. Sound familiar? The good news is that seminar gives you a better understanding of the cost management aspect of managing projects. Learn how to apply proven methods, tools and techniques to prepare estimates, develop and monitor budgets, manage cash flow and use earned value analysis (EVA) to ensure that the project’s ROI is achieved. This course will use a realistic and interactive case study that will allow you to practice the methodology.
* Understand enterprise financial management concepts and how they apply to projects
* Apply the business tools of NPV, IRR, payback period and benefit/cost ratio to evaluate projects
* Provide improved cost estimates and ROI calculations
* Manage the budget throughout the project lifecycle to achieve your ROI
* Expertly apply EVA concepts to your projects
* Identify potential financial risks and learn how to implement contingencies
* Accurately forecast project cost performance by calculating cost/schedule variances
* Overview: why cost management is crucial to project management
* Evaluating projects in terms of a cost/benefit analysis
* How the Time Value of Money works
* The five rules of project cost estimating: five rules to follow
* Project budgeting: developing a cost management plan using organizational systems, guidelines and policies
* Project cost management and risk planning
* Managing project cash flows and controlling costs using Earned Value Analysis
Project/program/PMO managers, business analysts in a project team and finance and senior managers who need to understand how the finance and project functions impact each other
Ir. Toriq A. Ghusdewan
He completed his Master’s degree Civil Engineering from the University of Southern California, USA. Currently listed as an expert in the department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Gadjah Mada. His areas of expertise include Project Management, Construction Methods and retrofitting, Budget Planning, and Experienced in the handling and management of buildings and project management in various agencies.
Jadwal training project cost management terbaru :
§ 23 sd 24 Januari 2019
§ 13 sd 14 Februari 2019
§ 20 sd 21 Maret 2019
§ 17 sd 18 April 2019
§ 28 sd 29 Mei 2019
§ 25 sd 26 Juni 2019
§ 16 sd 17 Juli 2019
§ 15 sd 16 Agustus 2019
§ 17 sd 18 September 2019
§ 22 sd 23 Oktober 2019
§ 20 sd 21 November 2019
§ 19 sd 20 Desember 2019
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Biaya dan Lokasi training project cost management terupdate :
Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
Investasi training general management murah :
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas training project management murah :
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout training cost management terupdate .
4. FREE Flashdisk .
5. Sertifikat training project cost management terupdate .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc) training general management terbaru .
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner .
9. Souvenir .