Pelatihan Corona and Partial Discharge
Pendahuluan Training Corona and Partial Discharge
Partial Discharge (PD), as its name would suggest, is an electrical
discharge that occurs across a portion of the insulation between two
conducting electrodes, without completely bridging the gap. PD’s are
caused when there is a discontinuity in the insulation system and as a
general ‘rule-of-thumb’ PD will occur in systems operating at
voltages of 3000V and above (although it should be noted that PD can
occur at lower voltages than this).
Partial discharges can occur in voids in solid insulation (paper,
polymer etc), along the interfaces of multi-layer solid insulation
systems, in gas bubbles in liquid insulation or around an electrode in
a gas (corona discharge). Partial Discharge activity can initiate
under normal working conditions in high voltage equipment where the
insulation condition has deteriorated with age, has been aged
prematurely by thermal or electrical over-stressing or due to improper
installation (this leads to ‘infant mortality’).
PD can often be observed with the commissioning of new equipment due
to improper installation, poor design and/or workmanship (this is seen
particularly in cable joints and terminations which are made-up on
site). It is known that poor workmanship can lead to ‘infant
mortality’ of MV/HV networks with a disproportionate percentage of
insulation failures being observed within the first 1-3 years of
service compared to the rest of the service life of the cables/plant.
- To understand the basics of stator winding insulation systems and
why they deteriorate
- To understand basic Corona and Partial Discharge theory
- To understand how Partial Discharge detection devices work
- To interpret the test data collected and relate the data to
specific failure mechanisms, to enable you to plan maintenance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Engineers working in HV department, in transmission and
- Maintenance engineers working in HV equipments
- Senior technicians working in HV equipments
MATERI Training Corona and Partial Discharge
- Introduction to Corona and Partial Discharge
- Diagnostics Corona and Partial Discharge for High Voltage
- Equipment failure mechanisms
- Conventional and unconventional test techniques
- On-line and Off-line methods
- How to test different items of plant
- Deployment of Corona and Partial Discharge Testing in Asset
- Ageing population problem
- Focus plant replacements/avoid unplanned outage
- Increasing failure rate or problem with a particular plant type
- Troubleshooting and failure investigations
- Safety (mostly with cable terminations and sealing ends/outdoor HV
- Quality Assurance
- Corona and Partial Discharge Testing, and Diagnostics for MV and
- Introduction to test methodologies
- PD Location methods
- Assessing criticality
- PD Testing and Diagnostics for MV Switchgear
- Partial Discharge Testing and Diagnostics for Motors and
- Introduction to Online PD Testing of HV Motors and Generators
- Recognizing Phase-Resolved PD (PRPD) Patterns
- Assessing criticality
- Case studies
Metode Training Corona and Partial Discharge
Lokasi Pelatihan Tahun 2021 :
Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Seturan
Jakarta, Hotel Amaris La Codefin Kemang
Bandung, Hotel Grand Serela Setiabudhi
Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta
- Waktu pelatihan Dua+1* hari dengan Biaya tersedia untuk Perorangan, Group, dan Inhouse Training, belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
- Untuk biaya dan jadwal training harap menghubungi marketing kembali
Investasi pelatihan selama dua hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Free Penjemputan dari bandara ke hotel*.
Modul / Handout.
Certificate of attendance.
FREE Bag or bagpacker.
Training Kit (Photo Documentation, Blocknote, ATK, etc).
2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch.