TRAINING GROUNDING SYSTEM
Training Electrical Engineering
Training Sistem Groud
In electrical engineering, grounding system can refer to the reference point in an electrical circuit from which other voltages are measured, or a common return path for electric current, or a direct physical connection to the Earth. Electrical circuits may be connected to ground (earth) for several reasons. In mains powered equipment, exposed metal parts are connected to ground to prevent user contact with dangerous voltage if electrical insulation fails. Connections to ground limit the build-up of static electricity when handling flammable products or electrostatic-sensitive devices.In some telegraph and power transmission circuits, the earth itself can be used as one conductor of the circuit, saving the cost of installing a separate return conductor. For measurement purposes, the Earth serves as a (reasonably) constant potential reference against which other potentials can be measured. An electrical ground system should have an appropriate current-carrying capability to serve as an adequate
zero-voltage reference level. In electronic circuit theory, a “ground” is usually idealized as an infinite source or sink for charge, which can absorb an unlimited amount of current without changing its potential. Where a real ground connection has a significant resistance, the approximation of zero potential is no longer valid. Stray voltages or earth potential rise effects will occur, which may create noise in signals or if large enough will produce an electric shock hazard.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN :
After attending the course the participant will gain the followings :
* Get better understanding of grounding system especially for people and Industry
* Better understanding of grounding behavior and characteristic
* Enhance knowledge of grounding system and all aspects
* Better knowledge of grounding system effect to damage of electrical installation if exposed to lightning hit
* Better knowledge of specification and assessment of grounding system
GROUNDING SYSTEM COURSE OUTLINE:
1. Introduction to the grounding system
2. Type and characteristic of grounding
3. Grounding system design calculation
4. Installation of grounding system
5. Grounding system for Electrical Equipments (Generator, Trafo, Motor, ect)
6. Grounding system for Electrical trasmmision and Distribution System
7. Grounding system for Electronic devices ( Computer, PABX, Server ect)
8. Grounding system for lightning protection system
9. Effect of grounding system to lightning protection system
10. Assessment of the existing system and improvement when necessary
11. Testing of the installated of grounding system
12. Case study and Discuse
WHO SHOULD ATTEND :
1. Electric Engineer /Supervisor/ Superintendent
2. Plant Maintenance Engineer/Supervisor/Superintendent
3. Plant and Process Engineer/Supervisor/Superintendent
4. Safety and Lost Prevention Engineer/Supervisor/Superintendent
5. Electrical and Mechanical Design Engineer
6. Everybody or professional who wants to broaden knowledge or gain benefit from this course
Tugino, ST.,MT. dan Tim
Tugino,ST.,MT. was graduated from electrical engineering Universitas Gadjah Mada,UGM Yogyakarta. He is lecturer at electrical engineering STTNAS Yogyakarta, for some subjects such as robotics, control engineering, Programmable Logic Controller(PLC), computer network, instrumentation and measurement, electric installation. And also as lecturer at mechanical engineering UJB Yogyakarta for subject electrical power engineering. Mr. Tugino,ST.,MT. is active training instructor, he has been delivering industrial training class to many companies in Indonesia for some subjects such as: Electrical Safety, DCS Operation and Maintenance, Genset Operation and Maintenance, Logic Control for Industry, Fundamental of Electrical, Advanced Process Control, PLC SIEMEN S7, Basic Telecommunication PABX, Audit Energi Listrik, Electrical Instalation in Hazardus Area, Low and Medium Voltage Switchgear, Cable Fault Location for Testing of Underground Power Cable, Protection of Electrical Power System, Building
Maintenance Management, Generator and Excitation Operation and Maintenance, Lighning Protection and Grounding System, Basic Instrumentation and Control, Power Distribution System Protection, PLC Programmable Logic Controller using Siemen, Electrical & Mechanical Safety, Work at Height Scaffolding Safety, SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Accuisition), Motor Maintenance and control, Control Valve and Instrumentation, And many others. Many companies has been becoming as participants in his training class such as: Chevron Indonesia Company, PT Indocemen Cirebon dan PT Pertamina Limau, PT OCI Melamin Kaltim, PT total E&P Kaltim, PT Kodeko Pertamina, Indocemen Kalsel dan PT Pupuk Kujang, PT Petrokimia Gresik, CNOOC SES Ltd, ,PT Chevron Geothermal Drajat, PT MAK Kalasan dan PT Pertamina Prabumulih, PT Kaltim Industrial Estate, PT Star Energy Bandung , PT Pertamina (Kedeco) Gresik, PT Telkom Bandung, PT Margaria Group Yogya, PT Nusa Halmahera Mineral, PT Tambang Bukit Asam, PT Star Energy
Bandung, Politeknik Aceh, PT KPI Kaltim, PT Medco Palembang, PT Pertamina Cirebon ,PT Timah Bangka, PT PJB Bali, Refinery Cilegon, PT Chevron Duri dan Drajat , PT PKT Kaltim,PT INALUM Medan, PT Petrokimia Gresik, PT PJB PLN Gresik, PT Chevron Drajat, PT Pertamina Jawa Timur ,PT Semen gresik & PT YTL Jatim, PT Sari Husada Yogyakarta, PT Pupuk Kujang, Iros PTD Irak,PT Petrochina Jambi, PT PJB Gresik, PT Kaltim Prima Coal, PT Semen Hocim Cilacap, PT Badak LNG Kaltim , PT. YTL Paiton Jawatimur,PT Star Energy Bandung, Medco Sumatra, PT Sriboga Semarang,PT PLN UJB Cirata, PT Indonesia Power Semarang, PT Indonesia Power Grati, PT Indonesia Power Semarang, PT DSM Kaltim, PT. Pertamina Learning Center, PT. PUSRI Palembang, PT. VICO Indonesia Kaltim, PT Kaltim Pasific Amoniak , UDIKLAT/PUSDIKLAT PLN (Medan, Palembang, Jakarta, Semarang, Surabaya, Makasar), PT Chevron salak dan PT Indonesia Power semarang, PT. IPMOMI Paiton, PT Chevron Garut, PTP, PT PetroChina Sorong, , PT PERTAMINA Aceh,
PT Pertamina Cilacap, PT PERTAMINA Dumai, PT AZET Surya Lestari, PT Panca Manunggal Semarang, PG Jatiroto Lumajang Jatim and others.
Lokasi Pelatihan Tahun 2021 :
Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Seturan
Jakarta, Hotel Amaris La Codefin Kemang
Bandung, Hotel Grand Serela Setiabudhi
Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta
- Waktu pelatihan Dua+1* hari dengan Biaya tersedia untuk Perorangan, Group, dan Inhouse Training, belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
- Untuk biaya dan jadwal training harap menghubungi marketing kembali
Investasi pelatihan selama dua hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Free Penjemputan dari bandara ke hotel*.
Modul / Handout.
Certificate of attendance.
FREE Bag or bagpacker.
Training Kit (Photo Documentation, Blocknote, ATK, etc).
2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch.