TRAINING ELECTRICAL POWER DISTRIBUTED CONTROL SYSTEM
Training Kontrol Distribusi Listrik
Training Electrical Power Distributed
Description & Objectives
Distributed Control Systems (DCS) made its first entry in the 70’s. Cheap microprocessors made the possibility to distribute control systems across the entire plant. Each controller control a limited part of the plant and each controller communicate to each other using a proprietary communication protocol. This is of course making the system becomes more configurable. DCS uses pre-programmed modules which are available to execute simple and more complex process control tasks. During the years that followed, DCS systems were used throughout the most diverse process industries in both continuous and batch applications. DCS applications in these different control environments made them increasingly mature, hundreds of configurable modules for every possible control problem were developed and stored in the system library. Using DCS, process controllers were able to handle tens, hundreds even thousand of control loops without jeopardizing the reliability of the complete
* Understand the concept of DCS
* Explain the components, architectures, operation of DCS and hardware in DCS
* Apply concepts body/mind reaction to audio and visuals symbols to meaningful human machine interfaces
* Evaluate and justify potential benefits of DCS to improve productivity
* · Examine evolution of process control to face changing needs
* Understanding of Distributed Computing
* Comparison of Current System Philosophies
* Controller Structure
* Sequential and Batch Control
* Operator Interface
* Alarms and Trending
* Communication Networks and Field-bus
* Control Strategy and Configuration
* System Security
* Implementation for Industrial Control
Agfianto Eko Putra, ST, M.Si
Who Should Attend
Operator, Technician, Maintenance, Engineers dealt with industrial process control and automation.
Presentation, Discussion, Simulation, Case Study, and Evaluation
Lokasi Pelatihan Tahun 2021 :
Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Seturan
Jakarta, Hotel Amaris La Codefin Kemang
Bandung, Hotel Grand Serela Setiabudhi
Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta
- Waktu pelatihan Dua+1* hari dengan Biaya tersedia untuk Perorangan, Group, dan Inhouse Training, belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
- Untuk biaya dan jadwal training harap menghubungi marketing kembali
Investasi pelatihan selama dua hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Free Penjemputan dari bandara ke hotel*.
Modul / Handout.
Certificate of attendance.
FREE Bag or bagpacker.
Training Kit (Photo Documentation, Blocknote, ATK, etc).
2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch.