TRAINING ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEM ANALYSIS
Training Analisis Sistem Electrical Power
Training Electrical Power
Description & Objectives
DescriptionA Power System is predominantly in steady state operation or in a state that could with sufficient accuracy be regarded as steady state. In a power system there are always small load changes, switching actions, and other transients occurring so that in a strict mathematical sense most of the variables are varying with the time. However, these variations are most of the time so small that an algebraic, i.e. not time varying model of the power system is justified.
The purpose of this course is to develop a thorough understanding of power system analysis and design as well as the overall capabilities of Power Station. Class room discussion, and problem-solving has been designed to provide the analytical techniques necessary to solve a wide variety of practical problem
* Verifying the adequacy of the power distribution system and it’s components.
* Recognize coordination related disturbances and outages.
* Collect the required data to perform a detailed coordination study.
* Derive complete protective device settings for some of the simpler electrical power systems that are consistent with NEC requirements.
1. Introduction to Industrial Power Systems
2. Short Circuit Theory and Terminology
v Effects of Short Circuits
v Fault Current Sources
v Machine Reactances
v Fault Current Characteristics
1. Electrical Equipment Ratings
v Circuit Breakers
v Motor Starters
v Conductors and Bus
1. Balanced Fault Calculations
2. Coordination Fundamentals
v Data Collection
v Scaling Factors
1. Plotting Time/Current Curves
v Circuit Breakers
v Time Delay/Instantaneous Relays
v Relay Coordination Intervals
1. Equipment Protection and Coordination
v NEC and ANSI/IEEE Criteria
v Conductors (Low and Medium Voltage)
v Motors e. Conductors (Low and Medium)
Tugino, ST, MT(expert in Electrical Power System Analysis and Instrumentation)
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for anyone who must perform calculations, provide settings or approve the work performed by others. The trainee should be a graduate engineer or have the equivalent practical work experience in electrical power systems.
Presentation, Discussion, Simulation, Case Study, and Evaluation
Lokasi Pelatihan Tahun 2021 :
Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Seturan
Jakarta, Hotel Amaris La Codefin Kemang
Bandung, Hotel Grand Serela Setiabudhi
Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta
- Waktu pelatihan Dua+1* hari dengan Biaya tersedia untuk Perorangan, Group, dan Inhouse Training, belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
- Untuk biaya dan jadwal training harap menghubungi marketing kembali
Investasi pelatihan selama dua hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Free Penjemputan dari bandara ke hotel*.
Modul / Handout.
Certificate of attendance.
FREE Bag or bagpacker.
Training Kit (Photo Documentation, Blocknote, ATK, etc).
2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch.