Training Pemulihan Minyak Yang Ditingkatkan: Kriteria Penapisan & Pemilihan Metode Eor Paling Tepat
Training Reservoir Life Cycle And Recovery Process
EOR (Enhanced Oil Recovery) refers to the recovery of oil that is left behind after primary and secondary recovery methods are either exhausted or no longer economical. Primary production is the first oil out. In Primary Recovery, oil is forced out by pressure generated from gas present in the oil. Secondary recovery methods are used when there is insufficient underground pressure to move the remaining oil. The most common technique is water flooding.
EOR (Enhanced Oil Recovery) is an oil recovery enhancement method using sophisticated techniques that alter the original properties of oil. In other words, EOR (Enhanced Oil Recovery) is a generic term for techniques for increasing the amount of crude oil that can be extracted from an oil field. By using EOR, 30-60%, or more, of the reservoir’s original oil can be extracted compared with 20-40% using primary and secondary recovery.
1. Introduction to EOR (Enhanced Oil Recovery) methods
2. Factors affecting oil recovery
3. Reservoir life cycle and recovery process
4. Enhanced versus improved oil recovery
5. Life under primary recovery phase: Recovery targets and ways to improve
6. Comparative performance of different EOR (Enhanced Oil Recovery) methods (miscible, thermal, chemical)
7. Life under secondary recovery phases: Immiscible gas injection, waterflooding, recovery targets, ways to improve
8. Life under enhanced oil recovery phase: Increasing complexity, cost/benefit consideration
9. Miscible methods: Selection criteria, recovery targets and why they are seldom met; design considerations
10. Chemical methods: Selection criteria, recovery targets and why they are seldom met, design considerations
11. Thermal methods: Selection criteria, recovery targets and why they are seldom met, design considerations
12. Screening criteria and selection of most appropriate EOR (Enhanced Oil Recovery) method
Subiatmono, ST., MT
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Engineers, geoscientists, management personnel or other technical personnel with some experience in reservoir engineering. Benefits individuals who are responsible for the design, implementation, and management of EOR ( Enhanced Oil Recovery ) projects. Also beneficial for other technical personnel involved in numerical simulation studies, screening, and planning of EOR ( Enhanced Oil Recovery ) applications.
Lecturing, workshop, interactive discussion, sharing and case study.
Lokasi Pelatihan Tahun 2021 :
Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Seturan
Jakarta, Hotel Amaris La Codefin Kemang
Bandung, Hotel Grand Serela Setiabudhi
Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta
- Waktu pelatihan Dua+1* hari dengan Biaya tersedia untuk Perorangan, Group, dan Inhouse Training, belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
- Untuk biaya dan jadwal training harap menghubungi marketing kembali
Investasi pelatihan selama dua hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Free Penjemputan dari bandara ke hotel*.
Modul / Handout.
Certificate of attendance.
FREE Bag or bagpacker.
Training Kit (Photo Documentation, Blocknote, ATK, etc).
2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch.