TRAINING MANAGING THE HEALTH & SAFETY IN THE SHIFT WORKS
Training Memanajemen Kesehatan Dan Keselamatan Kerja
Training Hazard Of Shift Work
Demanding work schedules are a fact of life in modern, 24-hour society. Goods are produced and services are provided at all hours of the day and night. Because of this, people are required to work at all hours. These kinds of work schedules can be quite a strain and can affect a worker’s safety or health. Mistakes from a fatigued shiftworker also can affect the public’s safety or health.
The specific objectives of this course were to :
* Understand factors that influence the health and safety of shift-work
* Understand the strategies to cope with shift-work in the workplace
* Promote education and training for workplace health
1. Hazard Of Shift works
2. Health and Safety Effect Of Shift Works
3. Managing Shift works
4. Coping Strategies for The Individual
5. Medical Screening and Surveillance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Courses are aimed at workers, supervisors, managers, health and safety committee members, health and safety representatives, Human Resources (HR) professionals, industrial hygienists, occupational health and safety physician / nurses and others with an interest in studying of shift-work problems in the workplace.
Lokasi Pelatihan Tahun 2020 :
Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Seturan
Jakarta, Hotel Amaris La Codefin Kemang
Bandung, Hotel Grand Serela Setiabudhi
Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta
- Waktu pelatihan Dua+1* hari dengan Biaya tersedia untuk Perorangan, Group, dan Inhouse Training, belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
- Untuk biaya dan jadwal training harap menghubungi marketing kembali
Investasi pelatihan selama dua hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Free Penjemputan dari bandara ke hotel*.
Modul / Handout.
Certificate of attendance.
FREE Bag or bagpacker.
Training Kit (Photo Documentation, Blocknote, ATK, etc).
2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch.