TRAINING ONLINE ELECTRIC POWER SYSTEM PROTECTION
TRAINING WEBINAR SISTEM PROTEKSI TENAGA LISTRIK
TRAINING PENGENALAN ELECTRIC POWER SYSTEM PROTECTION UNTUK PRAKERJA
Electric Power System Protection Training Description pelatihan sistem proteksi tenaga listrik online
Construction of generation plants, transmission and distribution of
electrical energy systems is a costly business. At both levels of
national grid systems and local industrial plants, two important
aspects are at the heart of this strategic industry. These are the
reliability of energy delivery to meet customers’ demands and safe
operation. At different stages of energy processing i.e. at the
generation, transmission and energy delivery stage, protection of
personnel and equipment is of prime importance. To achieve these
goals, protection schemes are to be employed. The philosophy adopted
in any protection scheme is to clear faults with a minimum system
disruption, at a high speed, and in a simple and economical way. The
course deals with different types of protection schemes used in large
networks and those adopted in industrial plants. It describes some of
the important components such as relays, comparators and other
protective gears, and techniques and calculations used for their
settings. The course also reflects on recent development and what are
new in this important field of electricity industry.
Electric Power System Protection Training Purpose training Electric Power System Protection offline
On organizational level
* It introduces the subject of protection as an art where technical
and economical constraints are to be met and compromised to
achieve certain engineering requirements.
* Learn to develop and manage well-protected plants that lead to a
higher security, less outages and hence better profitability.
* The course introduces new technologies used in relaying systems
such as microprocessor and computer relaying which put
organizations at the forefront of modern electricity industries.
* Helps organizations in making appropriate decisions at times of
system expansion or in situations where new developments become
* Help organizations to understand causes of system failures, means
available for remedies and hence better system management and
operation with minimum investment.
Personal Impact training konsep proteksi sistem elektronik offline
* Introduces and acquaints attendees with different components used
in protection schemes.
* Ability to perform some basic essential calculations required for
* Establishes confidence in dealing with protection schemes
installed for protecting personnel equipment to grantee flow of
* Learn how to assess protection performance.
* Add knowledge on how to improve security level by designing better
protection systems with aim to improve performance.
* Learn about error sources introduced by some protection scheme
components and how to overcome them.
Electric Power System Protection Training Outline
Fundamentals of Protection Practice and Basic Technology
* Protective Gear.
* Speed, Stability and Sensitivity
* Circuit quantities & conventions
* Fault calculations
* Error in CTs and compensation
* Accuracy limit current of CTs
* Class X CTs and linear CTs
* Transients in CTs
* Practical conditions
* Circuits using analogue techniques
* Digital techniques
* Output and Tripping circuits
* Electrical Interference
* Future trends
Protection Schemes and substation design diagrams
* Generator protection
* Motor protection
* Transformer protection
* Line Protection
* Substation Design Diagrams
* Classification of differential protection
* Direction comparison
* Circulating current and balanced voltage systems
* Transformer differential protection
* Differential protection for generators and rotating machines
* Line differential protection
* Busbar-differential protection
* Differential system with multiple restraint
* High impedance differential system
Industrial Power System Protection
* Busbar arrangement
* HRC fuses
* Industrial circuit-breakers
* Infeed fault current from induction motor
* Automatic changeover systems
* Voltage and phase reversal protection
* Private generation
Installation, testing and maintenance of protection systems
* Installation of protection equipment
* Testing protection schemes.
* Pre-commissioning tests,
* Installation resistance measurements
* Secondary injection tests
* C.Ts tests
* Periodic maintenance
Setting and testing numerical protection
Electric Power System Protection Training Participants
Managers involved with energy management, Electrical engineers and
Technical Staff who have to deal with the aspect of electrical power
system protection, control and operation.
Electric Power System Protection Training Metode
Presentasi, diskusi, dan studi kasus
Jadwal Pelatihan sinaran-training tahun 2021
12 – 13 Januari 2021
10 – 11 Februari 2021
9 – 10 Maret 2021
13 – 14 April 2021
3 – 4 Mei 2021
8 – 9 Juni 2021
13 – 14 Juli 2021
24 – 25 Agustus 2021
14 – 15 September 2021
20-21 Oktober 2021
9 – 10 November 2021
7 – 8 Desember 2021
Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan Tahun 2021
Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Seturan(7.300.000 IDR / participant)
Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (7.900.000 IDR / participant)
Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (7.800.000 IDR / participant)
Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (8.500.000 IDR / participant)
Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (8.750.000 IDR / participant)
- Waktu pelatihan Dua+1* hari dengan Biaya tersedia untuk Perorangan, Group, dan Inhouse Training, belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
- Untuk biaya dan jadwal training harap menghubungi marketing kembali
Investasi pelatihan selama dua hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Free Penjemputan dari bandara ke hotel*.
Modul / Handout.
Certificate of attendance.
FREE Bag or bagpacker.