TRAINING ZIGLAR SALES SYSTEM WORLDWIDE-SEMINAR MANAGING THE SALES PROCESS
TRAINING ZIGLAR SALES SYSTEM WORLDWIDE-SEMINAR MANAGING THE SALES PROCESS
Training Ziglar Sales System Worldwide-Seminar Mengelola Proses Penjualan
Training Results-Oriented Sales Process
What You Will Learn
At the conclusion of this module, you will be able to:
1. Implement a logical, results-oriented Sales Process.
2. Use high-impact questions to uncover the real needs, issues and concerns of the prospect.
3. Create need awareness on the part of the prospect.
4. Present your solutions using the “Lead With Need” concept.
5. Close more sales more often.
6. Manage and overcome objections in a professional, confident manner.
Who should attend?
CEOs, COOs, Directors, General Managers, Senior Managers, Managers, Enterpreneursor Academician that responsible for:
* Product Development
* Marketing and Sales
The Ziglar Selling System
1. Selling is a PROCESS, not an event. Selling is something you do with prospects, not to them.
2. Objections may occur AT ANY POINT in the Selling Process.
3. You should ANTICIPATE objections and PREPARE for them. “The Law of Six” states you will receive approximately six (6) objections. Your challenge is to prepare for these.
4. A prospect will make a new decision only when he/she is presented with NEW INFORMATION.
5. You must QUESTION the objection so you can clearly UNDERSTAND the reason and IDENTIFY what the prospect is really saying.
6. Once you have clearly understood and identified the objection, you must EMPATHIZE with the prospect.
7. You only want to deal with the TRUE objection. Therefore, you must TEST the objection in order to determine if it is valid or invalid.
8. You must provide EVIDENCE in overcoming objections.
9. Once you overcome the objection, you should gain agreement that the objection has been satisfactorily answered and continue with the sales process.
Mr.Krish Dhanam, MBA.
Global Ambassador of Ziglar WorldWide,USA
The road Krish Dhanam took to becoming one of the most dynamic speakers in America began in southeast India with the dream of moving to America. He arrived in New York City in 1986 with nine dollars in his pocket and a burning desire to achieve the levels of success he’d seen in the American made movies he viewed as a child.
Krish won a sales contest and a ticket to a seminar conducted by Zig Ziglar. That chance encounter in 1991 led to an association with Zig and his company, Ziglar, Inc., that exists until this day. From telemarketer to Vice President of Training for Ziglar Worldwide and Vice President of Consulting and Developments for Ziglar, Inc., Krish’s climb to the top has been phenomenal. He learned first hand what it takes to be a stand apart speaker from his mentor, friend and now colleague, Zig Ziglar. Krish is the author of the book, “The American Dream from an Indian Heart.” We’re proud to represent him as the exceptional speaker and trainer that he has become.
Krish’s professional speaking career has taken him over a million miles, into thirty countries and forty-five states across America. He has shared the speaking platform with Zig Ziglar more often than any other speakers and his dynamic, energetic, engaging and often riveting speaking style allows him to shine when so many others would pale by comparison. He can take a listener from laughter to tears and back again in an instant, and his message of hope, his passion for freedom, and his immigrant’s perspective, leave his audiences inspired, grateful and challenged.
Krish’s background, experience, and wisdom that comes only by climbing your way to the top, position him perfectly to teach and inspire you and your organization. If you want your people to have a “can do” attitude and to approach problems proactively from their own initiative, contract Krish. If you want your people to accept responsibility for their own actions and to communicate effectively, engage Krish. If you want your people to understand that work is a privilege, that teamwork will result in achieving goals and that goals achieved result in hope and gratitude, Krish is your man.
Fact about Zig Ziglar :
A talented author and speaker, Zig Ziglar has an appeal that transcends barriers of age, culture and occupation. Since 1970, he has traveled over five million miles across the world delivering powerful life improvement messages, cultivating the energy of change. Zig Ziglar’s Corporation is built upon the same philosophy he expounds to his audiences hard work, common sense, fairness, commitment and integrity.
Headquartered in Dallas,Texas, Ziglar offers public seminars, customized educational programs, workshops and keynote speakers. All focused on personal and professional development.
Profoundly affecting the lives of people, Zig Ziglar has a client list that includes thousands of small and mid-sized businesses, Fortune 500 Companies, U.S Government agencies, churches, schools and non profit associations.
In addition, Mr.Ziglar has written twenty-seven celebrated books on personal growth, leadership, sales, faith, family and success, including See you at the Top, Raising Positive Kids in a Negative World, Top Performance, Courtship after Marriage, Over the Top and Secrets of closing the Sale. Nine titles have been on the best seller lists, his books and tapes have been translated into over 38 languages.
Right now, he selected as a living legend sales & motivation Guru and World’s TOP #1 SALES GURU.
ZIGLAR SALES SYSTEM
“Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.” – Zig Ziglar
Tap Into Obstacle-free Selling
When sales professionals obtain the appointments and make the calls, but don’t close the business, a company must make a change quickly. Ziglar provides an immediate difference in the way sales are presented. This training isn’t about “selling” someone on a product; it is about helping the person “buy” a solution that will truly serve them.
Obstacle free selling requires collaboration. When sales professionals understand they do not sit across the table from the person they are selling to, but are actually sitting on the side of the table with their customer, collaboration takes hold. This is the missing mindset in most sales approaches.
Ziglar Sales System teaches sales performance through an easy to apply basic sales formula that is built on TRUST. This adaptable program is performance driven and can be utilized in any industry, with any product or service. When followed and applied, sales professionals can yield tremendous results in a remarkably short period of time.
Our customized approach utilizes a pre assessment tool that allows us to pinpoint your organization’s unique needs and aptitudes. With this information, we can further define areas of opportunity and tailor the program to maximize results. Ziglar Sales System connects with your current situation and creates the program that will take you where you want to go.
Beyond stellar sales results, Ziglar Sales System offers an opportunity for you to build rapport with prospects and customers, which translates into customers for life. Customers created through trusted relationships can add significantly to the bottom line through repeat business and referrals. These meaningful relationships also generate the opportunity for you – and your company – to further elevate your reputation and position within the marketplace.
Ziglar Sales System is the solution for any of these common sales goals:
* Increasing revenue
* Shortening sales cycles
* Creating greater market share
* Increasing referrals
* Improving customer relationships and satisfaction
* Improving closing ratio
TRUST Baseline • The difference between a sales process and a sales event • The difference between selling a product and selling a solution • How to uncover a customer’s reasons for buying
* Simple enough to learn and use for the novice Easy and repeatable formula for increasing sales Advanced concepts for the seasoned professional
Think and Relate • The importance of using a wellplanned selling process (T.R.U.S.T.) • Different methods of prospecting for customers • Creating a general benefit statement
* The fastest and best methods for obtaining new clients The quickest ways to turn prospects into cutomers Principles that are based on human psychology and human behavior
Uncover Customer Needs • The natural law of homeostasis and how it applies to selling • Discovering the prospect’s reasons, benefits and criteria
* Higher close ratios More meaningful client/company interactions
Selling the Solution • Leading with needs instead of product or service • Recognizing and responding to the prospect’s verbal and nonverbal communications • Creating a sense of urgency in the prospect
* Greater value for your product or service Igniting sales
Taking Action • Differentiating between true and false objections • Testing the objections • How and when to ask for the order and close the sale
* Focusing and pinpointing your actions to meet customer needs
Sales Clinics • Indepth practice and drill on prospecting, managing objections, and closing • How to use time for maximum productivity • How to accomplish more each day • Determining the best sales approach for each prospect
* Increases confidence with increases in competence Predictable success Greater understanding from a flexible approach
training results-oriented sales process terbaru