TRAINING BOILER CONTROL SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
Training Boiler Control Systems
Training Boiler Draft System
TRAINING INTRODUCTION :
This training explores boiler components and their purpose. Additionally, the course explains the ISA symbols used in boiler control, how to identify the engineering and control of boilers using ISA symbols, and a method of presenting the engineering design. This training covers topics including defining the control, three elements control design and operation, ratio control fundamentals, feed forward control, feed forward plus feedback control, cascade control, and how they are implemented in distributed control systems (DCS). This training also review control concepts, proportional control, proportional plus reset control, and proportional plus reset plus derivative control; what they are; and how they are used. This training also will introduce the implementation of Model Predictive Control in industrial power plant.
TRAINING OBJECTIVE :
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
* Identify the benefits of improved boiler process control and savings from improved efficiency
* Develop proper control systems documentation
* Apply principles and methods for flow and level measurements to improved boiler operations
* Specify appropriate strategies for flow, level, and pressure control
* Explain how to tuning boiler control systems
* Analyze basic control loops required for boiler operation
* Apply control concepts such as cascade, ratio, feedforward control, three elements control for boiler control
* Specify appropriate safety system interlocks
* Evaluate process requirements for writing instrumentation specifications
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
1. Emerging Technologies in power plant using Distributed Control System (DCS) Measurement Element
2. Basic Control Loops: Loop Requirements, Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) for Boiler
3. Steam Supply and Firing Rate Demand: Control Single Boiler and Multiple Boilers | Steam Temperature Control
4. Feedwater Control Systems: Level | Flow | Process Dynamics
5. Boiler Draft Systems: ID and FD Fan | Process Dynamics
6. Combustion Control: Cross Limiting Control | Control Single and Multiple Fuel Systems | Running Fuel Changes | Process Dynamics
7. Model Predictive Control: Coordinated control and advance combustion control
8. Comprehensive practice
9. Interactive discussion
TRAINING METHODES :
2. Software Simulation and Demo
4. Interactive Discussions
1. Develop P&IDs for gas, oil, and pulverized coal
2. Review methods of efficiency calculations
3. Use PC software and DCS to simulate boiler operation and drum level control
4. Tune a boiler control system for maximum efficiency
INSTRUCTOR : Dr. Ade Haryanto, Ph.D. and Team
Dr. Ade Haryanto, Ph.D. received the B.S. in Engineering Physics and M.S. degree in Instrumentation and Control from Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) in 2003 and 2006, respectively, and Doctor Degree (Dr.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Intelligent Control and Automation in 2010 and 2013, respectively, from School of Mechanical Engineering, Pusan National University, Busan, South Korea. His research focus is including modeling, identification, dynamics system, instrumentation and control of the power plant and its implementation using distributed control system. As a professional instructor, he has trained various topics in the scope of process control, automation, and metering systems, which were aimed to participants coming from industrial practitioners such as PT. Pupuk Kaltim, PT. Badak NGL, PT. Pertamina, PT. Indonesia Power, PT PLN, PT. Pupuk Iskandar Muda, etc. In the project implementation areas, the instructor also experience in project documentation, control system migration and
power plant design.
Jadwal training boiler control systems engineering terbaru :
§ 23 sd 24 Januari 2019
§ 13 sd 14 Februari 2019
§ 20 sd 21 Maret 2019
§ 17 sd 18 April 2019
§ 28 sd 29 Mei 2019
§ 25 sd 26 Juni 2019
§ 16 sd 17 Juli 2019
§ 15 sd 16 Agustus 2019
§ 17 sd 18 September 2019
§ 22 sd 23 Oktober 2019
§ 20 sd 21 November 2019
§ 19 sd 20 Desember 2019
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Biaya dan Lokasi training boiler control systems engineering terupdate :
Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
Investasi training boiler draft system murah :
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas training combustion control murah :
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout training boiler control systems terupdate .
4. FREE Flashdisk .
5. Sertifikat training boiler control systems engineering terupdate .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc) training boiler draft system terbaru .
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner .
9. Souvenir .