Training Export-Import and Letter of Credit
Pelatihan Export-Import and Letter of Credit
Training prosedur ekspor impor dan penggunaan letter of credit
INTRODUCTION Training Export-Import and Letter of Credit
Export-import activities are very common one in every country all over
the world nowadays. The traders should know what they must do when
they deal with foreign traders where ever the sales contract take
place. The traders are not only requested to be well known with the
goods they are buying or selling, but also need to be well known about
the way how the goods are moving from the place of origin to
destination as well as the documents involved.
Document involved in an export-import process, can be Letter Credit
(L/C), Bill of Lading (B/L), contract of carriage are quite important
to familiar with. More over, to choose the mode of transportation
especially ship which is used to carry the goods is likely easy, in
fact the trader need to be familiar with Incoterm regulating such
import & export activities. Beside, Customs process could be
considered as the barrier of International trade but this is something
trader must deal with.
OBJECTIVES Training Export-Import and Letter of Credit
After attending this course, the participant will be able to:
* Understand the process of Export-Import
* Familiar with Incoterm when dealing with contract of carriage of
their goods and shipment
* Understand the export-import procedure & L/C
* Increase the knowledge of how to fill the forms that are used to
- Overview of Export-Import Activities
* Export-Import Activities: The Important thing of Export-Import
* The International Trade Organization
- Sales Contract
* Sales Contract Sequence
* The Contents of Sales Contract
* Sales Contract Terminology and Its Legal Aspect
- Export-Import Procedures and Documents
* Export Procedures and Term of Payment
* Export Documents: Types of Export Documents
* Import Procedures: Import Policy, Import Calculation
* Import Document: Import Arrangement, Importer identity
- Letter of Credit (L/C): Types, Time Limit and Valuate, Opening,
* Term And Definition of L/C
* Import Procedure of L/C
* Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System/HS
* Customs Policy of Import
* Customs Policy of Export
- Incoterms: General Guidance that used in Incoterms, Terminology of
* Background and Objectives of Incoterms
* Types of Incoterms
- Contact of Carriage: Shipping Business, Cargo Document, Ship
* Contract of Carriage Goods by Sea
* Contract of Carriage Goods by Air
- Import Insurance Clauses According Lloyd of London
* Risk Covered
* General Average Clause
* Both Blame Collision Clause
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
* Manager, Officer who are responsible for Export-Import Process
* Manager, Officer who are in charge of carriage of goods from the
point of origin to point of destination
* Manager, Officer who always deal with customs process
* Everyone who want to know this topics
Lokasi, Biaya, dan Waktu Training Export-Import and Letter of Credit :
Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Seturan
Jakarta, Hotel Amaris La Codefin Kemang
Bandung, Hotel Grand Serela Setiabudhi / Merdeka
Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta
Catatan : Waktu pelatihan Dua hari + 1* (lokasi tertentu) dengan Biaya tersedia untuk Perorangan, Group, dan Inhouse Training, belum termasuk akomodasi / penginapan.
Investasi training :
Investasi pelatihan selama dua hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas training :
Free Penjemputan dari bandara ke hotel*.
Modul / Handout.
Certificate of attendance.
FREE Bag or bagpacker.
Training Kit (Photo Documentation, Blocknote, ATK, etc).
2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch.