TRAINING MANAGING STRESS AND PERSONAL WELL BEING
Training Mengelola Stres Dan Personal Baik
Training Managing Negative Emotional States
Working women can often find themselves ‘stressed out’ by the challenges of managing both their work and home life. This course looks at the theory of stress and gives you tools and techniques for managing stress. It considers both good and bad stress and recognises that an environment that provides ‘Good’ stress for one individual can be too stressful for another. It will also allow help you to identify your own ‘stress type’ and those of others, so you can be more effective in a stressful environment.
* Identifying the signs and causes of stress
* Looking at the impact of stress on performance
* Physical and thinking strategies for reducing stress
* Breathing and relaxation techniques
* Managing negative emotional states
* Your action plan for managing your own wellbeing and stress
Dr. Probosuseno, Sp.PD., K.Ger and team – Dokter spesialis dan pakar kebugaran
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Women managers seeking to develop or upgrade their management and leadership skills, particularly those who are aspiring to senior management posts.
Lecturing, interactive discussion, presentation, and case study.
training managing negative emotional states terbaru