TRAINING MARKETING ANALYST
Background Training Marketing Analyst
Successful marketing requires a commitment to understand and satisfy customers. Many products “flop” because the company failed to adequately understand the desires or requirements or constraints of the people who will actually be using the product. For example, Motorola designed a cellular phone with world wide capabilities, but which couldn’t be used inside buildings or cars – the two places phones are most likely to be needed or wanted. Thus, much of this course will be devoted to understanding consumers better: measuring their preferences, understanding how those preferences are formed, and understanding whether products or services are satisfying both stated and unstated preferences.
This course provides a comprehensive introduction to marketing research, and discusses key concepts, processes, and techniques, as well as their applications.
Participants gain an appreciation for the breadth and depth of the subject and its significance for a business enterprise, whether a start-up or an established company. Besides an overview of marketing research, the course covers research design, including qualitative and quantitative data, and quantitative methods used for analyzing research data to make decisions.
This marketing course is intended for participants who want to increase their knowledge of aspects that affect consumer behavior, and of theories and methods for advanced analysis of consumer markets. The final modules of this course focus on advanced market analysis and development of decision making skills.
Objectives Training Certified Marketing Analyst
By the end of the course the Business Analyst will be able to:
1. Develop effective market strategy based on thorough anlysis regarding customer behaviour, consumer market and thorough market analysis
2. Learn how to recognize situations that require market research
3. Gain an understanding of the research designs that could be used to address specific business issues
4. Broaden Participants understanding of critical research techniques and good research practices
5. Develop practical skills that participants can use to establish sampling plans, design questionnaires, and analyze research studies for optimum results in Market Analysis
Contents Training Certified Marketing Analyst
1. Module 1 – Perspectives on Strategy
2. Module 2 – Consumer Behavior
3. Module 3 – Consumer and Market Analysis
4. Module 4 – Strategizing- planning and processes
5. Module 5 – The Basic of Market Research
6. Module 6 – Designing a Research Project: The Tools of Market Research
7. Module 7 – Cases
* Case Study
Lokasi, Biaya, dan Waktu pelatihan :
Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Seturan
Jakarta, Hotel Amaris La Codefin Kemang
Bandung, Hotel Grand Serela Setiabudhi
Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta
Catatan : Waktu pelatihan Dua+1* hari dengan Biaya tersedia untuk Perorangan, Group, dan Inhouse Training, belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
Investasi training :
Investasi pelatihan selama dua hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas training :
Free Penjemputan dari bandara ke hotel*.
Modul / Handout.
Certificate of attendance.
FREE Bag or bagpacker.
Training Kit (Photo Documentation, Blocknote, ATK, etc).
2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch.
(Untuk informasi lebih lanjut harap menghubungi marketing kembali di 0812-9679-4263 an. Aryo Nugroho)