TRAINING PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE (PMO)
Training Manajemen Proyek
Training Pengenalan Manajemen Proyek Office
Training Background Project Management Office (PMO)
This course will offer an overview of the Project Management Office (PMO). The course is designed is based on the perspective of improving project delivery is only one metric of a PMO’s success, it is an important measure. Businesses that have established PMOs need to ensure the PMO is providing expected results, and adding value to the business. This course will provide strategies and tactics to enable process improvement for a currently established Project Management Office.
The course shall provide the capabilities to the participants in determining how best to use the Project Management Office (PMO) for organization advantage and how to develop and use a competency model for project professionals. Discover methods to implement the type of PMO that best fits your environment and the specific functions it should perform. Assess the maturity of your PMO and recognize its contribution to professional responsibility in project management. The course is built around a series of consecutive structured lectures, class exercises, and class discussions. The scope of the course includes discussion of the components of the PMO including: Recognize critical characteristics of a PMO to foster organizational success , prevent runaway projects, conduct a project audit , perform a competency analysis, identify key roles and responsibilities, prepare a PMO charter, conduct an organizational maturity assessment, establish metrics for gauging and monitoring performance, develop a PMO
implementation plan, use the PMO to promote professional responsibility.
Training Objectives Project Management Office (PMO)
At the completion of the course participants shall benefit from the course such as:
* Gain an in-depth understanding of the services a well designed PMO should perform for the organization
* Understand the challenges the PMO faces within your organization, and how to address them
* Learn how to evaluate key metrics of success for the PMO, and how to improve your PMO performance
* Learn techniques to manage project portfolios more effectively
* Improve your risk management strategies and tactics for addressing risk
* Learn how leading companies operate their project management offices (PMOs), and which of their strategies and tactics may be right for your organization.
Senior and Middle Project Directors with responsibility for the project management office, and PMO staff including Methodology Experts, Project Managers, and Project Coordinators. Managers wishing to increase or update their knowledge of project management office functions and processes. Others with an interest in improving PMO results within their organizations, and who would benefit from an understanding of the project management office. Direct involvement in a Project Management Office, either as a project manager or as a staff member is a recommended prerequisite.
Course Contents Project Management Office (PMO)
1. The perspectives and overview of Critical PMO Characteristics
2. The application of PMO entity to Enhance Project Performance
3. Coping with Runaway project
4. Competency Model for Project Professionals
5. Project Management Maturity and the PMO
6. The Essential Functions of PMO
7. PMO Implementation
8. Professional Code of Ethics and Responsibility in PMO
* Case Study
Jadwal training project management office (pmo) terbaru :
§ 23 sd 24 Januari 2019
§ 13 sd 14 Februari 2019
§ 20 sd 21 Maret 2019
§ 17 sd 18 April 2019
§ 28 sd 29 Mei 2019
§ 25 sd 26 Juni 2019
§ 16 sd 17 Juli 2019
§ 15 sd 16 Agustus 2019
§ 17 sd 18 September 2019
§ 22 sd 23 Oktober 2019
§ 20 sd 21 November 2019
§ 19 sd 20 Desember 2019
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Biaya dan Lokasi training project management office (pmo) terupdate :
Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
Investasi training pengenalan manajemen proyek office murah :
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas training project time management murah :
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout training manajemen proyek terupdate .
4. FREE Flashdisk .
5. Sertifikat training project management office (pmo) terupdate .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc) training pengenalan manajemen proyek office terbaru .
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner .
9. Souvenir .