TRAINING SOFTWARE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Training Pengelolaan Proyek Perangkat Lunak
Training Framework With Which To Plan And Run A Software Project
There is a wealth of information on project management. But unfortunately, we have come to realise that only a small fraction applies to software project management. This training is about new practices and new ideas project managers ought to consider to make their software development projects succeed. Why did the traditional approaches to project management used in other industries fail in software endeavours?
This training will include a critique of the “thermostat model” of management of WBS (Work Breakdown Structure), Gantt and PERT charts, and much of the common wisdom represented in the PMBOK, for example. We will look at how a new breed of techniques and tools are emerging, more suited to software development, with iterative development and agile methods: XP, Scrum, Lean Development, Adaptive development, RUP, and how to reconcile the new with the old.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
This training is specially designed for:
Software developers moving into a team leader or project management role. Software project managers who want to move from traditional approaches to agile processes. Software project managers preparing a PMP certification. Experienced project managers with little or no experience in software development.
Prerequisites: Some practical experience of software development projects
By the end of this training participants will be able to:
* Understand the complete view of the role of a software project manager
* Understand the multiple activities
* Have a framework with which to plan and run a software project
* Use a variety of tools and effective techniques for software project management
OUTLINE SOFTWARE PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
1. Managing software project
* Types of software project
* What makes a software project different and difficult
* Software project management and software development process
* The PMBOK
* Introduction to the Rational Unified Process® (RUP) framework
* Introduction to Agile techniques
* What do software project managers manage?
2. Managing risks
* Defining success and failure
* What is a risk?
* Taxonomy of software project risks
* The project risk list
* Introducing iterative development to better manage risks
* Risk management in Agile projects
3. Managing time
* Software development lifecycle
* Phase and iterations in RUP®
* Project estimations, from COCOMO to Use Case points
* Phases and iteration planning
* Managing time in Agile projects
4. Managing quality
* What is software quality?
* It’s relationship with software testing
* Process quality and product quality
* Reviews and inspections
* Assessing quality
5. Managing objective and scope
* The feature/cost/time dilemma
* Managing requirements and requirements creep
* Earned value systems and burn-down charts
* Time boxing
6. Managing complexity
* Software project management and software architecture
* The architect and the manager
* Project dynamics
* Keeping track of decisions and rationale
* Programme management and portfolio management
* Programme management and portfolio management
7. Managing software assets
* Software as an asset
* Configuration management
* Software reuse
* Intellectual property issues; licences, patents, open-source
8. Managing people
* Skills and competencies
* Role versus individuals
* Team structure, distributed team
* Intercultural factors
* Hiring, compensating, rewarding, firing, and other HR issues
* Software development ethics
9. Managing external stakeholders
* Software acquisition; iterative or progressive acquisition
* Outsourcing and offshoring.
10. Managing the software process
* Just the right process
* Process implementation project
* Roles of an SEPG, and software process improvement
* Post-mortem and retrospectives.
11. Managing software projects: wrap up
* Putting it all together
* Sources of information
Lokasi, Biaya, dan Waktu pelatihan :
Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Seturan
Jakarta, Hotel Amaris La Codefin Kemang
Bandung, Hotel Grand Serela Setiabudhi
Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta
Catatan : Waktu pelatihan Dua+1* hari dengan Biaya tersedia untuk Perorangan, Group, dan Inhouse Training, belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
Investasi training :
Investasi pelatihan selama dua hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas training :
Free Penjemputan dari bandara ke hotel*.
Modul / Handout.
Certificate of attendance.
FREE Bag or bagpacker.
Training Kit (Photo Documentation, Blocknote, ATK, etc).
2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch.
(Untuk informasi lebih lanjut harap menghubungi marketing kembali di 0812-9679-4263 an. Aryo Nugroho)