TRAINING SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTIC MANAGEMENT
Training Supply Chain Dan Manajemen Logistik
Training Supply Chain Operations Reference Models (Scor)
Introduction Supply Chain and Logistic Management
This seminar is aimed at both suppliers and buyers who need an overview of the key drivers involved when viewing supply chains from a logistics/demand point of view. Supply Chains are the ultimate source of competitive advantage so the purpose of this seminar is to explain and appreciate what logistics and supply chain management are fundamentally about so that delegates are able to:
* Apply key techniques to control lead time in the movement of goods and materials to customers and users
* Find the right cost and service balance
* Use practical skills to take back to the workplace to change current methods
* Work better with all supply chain players.
Objectives Supply Chain and Logistic Management
Participants attending the program will:
* Understand what logistics and supply chain management are fundamentally about
* Appreciate that time is cash
* See that movement to the customer is all that adds value
* Work with all of the supply chain players.
* Expert tutor input using PowerPoint
* Delegate discussion and involvement
* Supportive comprehensive course manual enabling practical application and reinforcement
Who Should Attend?
Supply, Buying, Purchase, Logistics, Materials and Supply Chain Professionals
* Those who need to develop their limited understanding about Logistics and Supply Chain Management
* Those who are looking for business gains and benefits from managing their supply chains more effectively
PROGRAM OUTLINE Supply Chain and Logistic Management
1. 1 – Understanding Logistics and the Supply Chain
* Definitions of logistics and Supply Chain management
* History and the development
* The interrelations and connections of buying, making, moving, and selling activities
* Understanding the Supply Chain dynamics
* The benefits of applying a Supply Chain approach
* Supply Chain Operations Reference Models (SCOR)
* The Theory of Constraints (TOC).
2 – Customers and Supplier Management
* Customer expectations
* Supplier management
* Supplier selection
* Supplier expectations
* Relationships internally and externally
* Supply cost
3 – Performance, Risk and Warehouse Management
* Key performance indicators (KPI)
* Warehouse Management:
+ Role in the Supply Chain
+ Equipment selection
* Supply Chain risks:
+ Exchange rates
4 – Procurement and Negotiation
* Procurement definition and goals
+ Negotiation exercise
5 – Inventory Management
* Effective inventory management
* Setting the order quantity
* Safety stock
* Reducing excess and obsolete inventory
Improving the organisation’s logistics and supply chain
Ir Dorry Sonata M.Eng.Sc.,MM.
more than 17 years experience in Manufacturing, Operations, Maintenance, Human resource at some multinasional company (Sumitomo Corporation, Firmenich,British American Tobacco, AMCOR Asia, Essilor Technology Center) in Indonesia at Senior Level position.
Dengan pengetahuan mendalam di bidang SCM, beliau akan membagi pengalaman, knowledge dan skillnya kepada peserta
Lokasi, Biaya, dan Waktu pelatihan :
Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Seturan
Jakarta, Hotel Amaris La Codefin Kemang
Bandung, Hotel Grand Serela Setiabudhi
Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta
Catatan : Waktu pelatihan Dua+1* hari dengan Biaya tersedia untuk Perorangan, Group, dan Inhouse Training, belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
Investasi training :
Investasi pelatihan selama dua hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas training :
Free Penjemputan dari bandara ke hotel*.
Modul / Handout.
Certificate of attendance.
FREE Bag or bagpacker.
Training Kit (Photo Documentation, Blocknote, ATK, etc).
2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch.
(Untuk informasi lebih lanjut harap menghubungi marketing kembali di 0812-9679-4263 an. Aryo Nugroho)