TRAINING TRANSPORTATION SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Training Transportation Safety Management
Training Safety Management System
There were many accidents in industrial transportation ( land, marine and air transportation ) due to some causes such as human factors ( operators, drivers, helpers, load masters, etc. ); equipment failures / malfunction (example : vehicles, mobile heavy equipment, crew boats, supply boats, tug boats, oil barges, helicopters, etc.) ; environment conditions and the last but not the least : INADEQUATE and LACK OF TRANSPORTATION SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. The purpose of this safety management system is to ensure that transportation activities are well planned, organized actuated or directed and controlled so that risks are minimized and transportation is conducted in compliance with applicable Local, Government of Indonesia ( GOI ) or National and International Laws and Regulations as well as the Best Recognized Practices / Standards.
TRAINING OBJECTIVES :
After attending this interesting and valuable course, the course participants will understand and implement the Transportation Safety Management System such as :
1. Prevent and reduce transportation accidents / incidents including fatalities and lost workday injuries
2. Develop and implement safe transportation working procedures, equipment / vehicle maintenance standards to ensure all transportation equipment are maintained in safe operating condition.
3. Develop and implement driver / operator selection, testing standards, training procedures and programs
4. Specify transportation equipment and vehicles that meet appropriate safety standards as well as business unit requirements
5. Establish and implement Emergency Response Procedures ( ERP ) and capabilities in each operating location appropriate to the unique types of hazards present in land, marine and air transportation operations.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
1. Introduction to GOI General and Transportation ( Land, Marine and Air ) Safety Laws, Regulations and Procedures
2. Causes and Effect of Loss ( Principle of Loss Control Management )
3. Basic Transportation Safety Concepts
4. Management, Supervisors, Employees and Contractors / Business Partners Responsibilities in Transportation Safety Management System
5. Transportation Risk Management
6. Operator / Driver Qualifications and Training Requirements
7. Transportation Equipment Operations Management
8. Transportation Equipment Safety Specifications and Maintenance
9. Safety Aspects on Hazardous Materials (Chemicals, Explosives, etc.) Transportation
10. Professional Investigation on Transportation Accidents / Incidents
11. Emergency Response Planning / Procedures on Transportation Activities
12. Audit and Monitoring of Transportation Safety Management System
13. Case Study(ies), VCD/Safety Film Shows, Group Discussions & Presentations, Pre and Post Examination, Course Evaluation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
Foremen, Group Leaders, Team Leaders, Supervisors from the following Departments / Sections : Transportation, Logistics, Materials / Warehouse, Drilling, Production, Maintenance, especially from Onshore and Offshore Oil & Gas Exploration & Production, and whoever involve or interested in Transportation Safety Management System.
Lokasi, Biaya, dan Waktu pelatihan :
Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Seturan
Jakarta, Hotel Amaris La Codefin Kemang
Bandung, Hotel Grand Serela Setiabudhi
Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta
Catatan : Waktu pelatihan Dua+1* hari dengan Biaya tersedia untuk Perorangan, Group, dan Inhouse Training, belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
Investasi training :
Investasi pelatihan selama dua hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas training :
Free Penjemputan dari bandara ke hotel*.
Modul / Handout.
Certificate of attendance.
FREE Bag or bagpacker.
Training Kit (Photo Documentation, Blocknote, ATK, etc).
2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch.
(Untuk informasi lebih lanjut harap menghubungi marketing kembali di 0812-9679-4263 an. Aryo Nugroho)