TRAINING WELL LOGGING ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION
Training Analisi Well Loging Dan Interpretasi
Training Dasar Petroleum Goelogi
Logs are the most universal technical documents on oil and gas wells. They impact the work of almost every oilfield group from geologist to drillers to banker. Familiarity with the purpose and applications of well logs is therefore essential. General principles of physics are used to explain the functions of modern logging tools and the potential impact of drilling conditions on the interpretation. Wherever possible, the physics of logging measurements is related to everyday tools and appliances. Participants develop an appreciation for the constraints and limitations of the borehole environments. Actual log example are related to basic principles in the description of reservoir properties, cross plotting and reconnaissance techniques the eyes of the part time log interpreter, discriminate between water, oil and gas, quickly and efficiently. Error minimization techniques and why they produce optimal results are demystified.
Course Content Well Logging Analysis and Interpretation
* Basic Petroleum Geology
* Reservoir Engineering Aspects Relate to Well Logging
* Well Logging Tools and Its Application (Electrical Logs, Radioactive Logs, Acoustic Log and Other Logs)
* Fluid and Rock Type Identification
* Description of correlation/lithology, porosity, and resistivity logs
* Determination of lithology, porosity, and fluid saturation from logs (Clean sand and Shaly sand)
* Interpretation techniques using logs individually and in combination (Qualitative and Quantitative Interpretations)
* Cross Plot
* Hydrocarbon Identification and Net Pay Estimation
* Case Studies
* Drilling Engineers
* Reservoir Engineers
* Production Engineers
* Production Engineers
* Anyone interested in a solid understanding of the principles of formation evaluations
Dr. Ir. Dedy Kristanto, M.Sc is a Lecturer of Petroleum Engineering Department at UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta. He accomplished his Bachelor Degree from Petroleum Engineering Department UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta, Master Degree specialized on Reservoir Engineering from Bandung Institute of Technology and hold Doctor of Philosophy especially in Reservoir Engineering and Enhanced Oil Recovery from University Technology Malaysia. He is also as a Course Instructor, Consultant and Technical Advisor for oil and gas industry.
Jadwal training well logging analysis and interpretation terbaru :
§ 23 sd 24 Januari 2019
§ 13 sd 14 Februari 2019
§ 20 sd 21 Maret 2019
§ 17 sd 18 April 2019
§ 28 sd 29 Mei 2019
§ 25 sd 26 Juni 2019
§ 16 sd 17 Juli 2019
§ 15 sd 16 Agustus 2019
§ 17 sd 18 September 2019
§ 22 sd 23 Oktober 2019
§ 20 sd 21 November 2019
§ 19 sd 20 Desember 2019
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Biaya dan Lokasi training well logging analysis and interpretation terupdate :
Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
Investasi training dasar petroleum goelogi murah :
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas training pengenalan well logging analysis and interpretation murah :
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout training analisi well loging dan interpretasi terupdate .
4. FREE Flashdisk .
5. Sertifikat training well logging analysis and interpretation terupdate .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc) training dasar petroleum goelogi terbaru .
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner .
9. Souvenir .