TRAINING ADVANCED PROCESS HAZOP
TRAINING RISK ASSESSMENT AND RISK MANAGEMENT
TRAINING TECHNIQUES FOR HAZARD IDENTIFICATION
It is universally recognised that for any Company to succeed it must take a proactive approach to risk management. Over the last few years Companies and a number of Countries legislators have been focusing on Process Safety as a method to reduce the risks posed by hazardous industries. Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) is recognised as being a critical tool in the implementation of a successful risk management system.
As Hazard and Operability (HAZOP) studies are now recognised world-wide as being the qualitative risk assessment methodology of choice in the Process Industries, there will be additional focus on this specific aspect of Process Hazard Analysis.
• Understand the concepts of Risk Assessment and Risk Management
• Understand the estimation and evaluation of risks – Qualitative, Semi-Quantitative and Quantified Risks
• Techniques for Hazard Identification and Analysis – Check-Lists, Risk Profiling, HAZOP, FMEA and Task-Based Risk Assessment
• Cause-Consequences Analysis – The Role of Fault Trees and Event Trees in Accident Prevention
• Understand HAZOP studies their benefits and their short comings
• Understand the requirements of a Team Leader or Facilitator, scribe and team members during HAZOP studies
• Be able to facilitate a HAZOP study
• HSE Technical Personnel
• Project Engineers
• Maintenance Personnel
• Process Engineers involved in design and modification
• Instrumentation and Control Engineers
Day 1 – Introduction to Risk Assessment
• The concepts of hazards, risk and risk assessment
• Methods for risk evaluation
• Integrating risk assessment within Risk Management
• Qualitative, Semi-Quantitative and Quantitative Risk Assessment methodologies
Day 2 – Risk Assessment Techniques: HAZOP
• Introduction to hazards identification and analysis techniques
• Techniques for hazard identification and analysis – HAZOP
• Where and when to use HAZOP and the requirements for a successful HAZOP study
• Team composition for HAZOP studies
• Guide words and process variables used for HAZOP studies
Day 3 – HAZOP Leadership Techniques
• HAZOP team leader/facilitator requirements
• HAZOP scribe requirements
• Facilitating HAZOP studies, do’s and don’ts
• Information required to allow successful HAZOP studies
• Case study where each pasticipants has the opportunity to facilitate a HAZOP meeting
• Review of commercial software used for HAZOP and Management of Change ‘MOC’
Day 4 – Consequence Analysis
• Theory behind fire, explosion and toxic dispersion modelling utilised in Quantitative Risk Assessments
• Types of fires and their effects on people and equipment
• Types of explosions and their effects on people and equipment
• Review of software available for consequence calculations
Day 5 – The Role of QRA
• Introduction to Quantified Risk Assessment “QRA”
• The role of Event Tree Analysis in scenario development
• The role of Fault Tree Analysis for multi-causation analysis
• Applications for ETA and FTA
• Failure data for use in QRA’s
• Societal Risk and Individual Risk
• Review of software available for Quantitative Risk Assessments
Lokasi, Biaya, dan Waktu pelatihan :
Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Seturan
Jakarta, Hotel Amaris La Codefin Kemang
Bandung, Hotel Grand Serela Setiabudhi
Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta
Catatan : Waktu pelatihan Dua+1* hari dengan Biaya tersedia untuk Perorangan, Group, dan Inhouse Training, belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
Investasi training :
Investasi pelatihan selama dua hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas training :
Free Penjemputan dari bandara ke hotel*.
Modul / Handout.
Certificate of attendance.
FREE Bag or bagpacker.
Training Kit (Photo Documentation, Blocknote, ATK, etc).
2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch.
(Untuk informasi lebih lanjut harap menghubungi marketing kembali di 0812-9679-4263 an. Aryo Nugroho)