TRAINING MACHINERY BEARING LUBRICATION AND RELIABILITY TRIBOLOGY
Training Machine Lubricant Analyst
Training Lubricant Fundamentals
To improve reliability of plant, many companies implement predictive maintenance program that using various technology to monitor machine health and eliminate at least reduce unplanned breakdown and extend MTBF of machine.
As vibration, oil analysis is important technology in monitoring critical machine. Gearbox and turbine are examples machines that more powerful if monitored using oil analysis technology.
Common problem that occurred are method and procedure of sampling oil, interpretation of oil analysis report and non integration of oil analysis report with other technology like vibration. This course explain how to good sample method, how to analyze data, interpret report and how to integrate oil analysis data with vibration to build comprehensive report.
This course is designed to help you prepare for the Machine Lubricant Analyst (MLA) certification. It covers foundational oil analysis information including oil sampling, lubricant health monitoring, contamination measurement and control, and wear debris monitoring.
This course is designed for participants in order to improve knowledge and skill in:
• Understanding if you are using the wrong oil
• Squeeze maximum life out lubrication
• Set optimum Oil analysis limit
• Capable to take oil sampling with correct method and procedure
• Have capability to analyze and building report
• The case for condition-monitoring
2. Lubricant Fundamentals
• The History of oil
• Functions of Lubricating Oil
• Lubrication films
• Mineral oil refining
• Properties of Base Oil
• viscosity and Classification
• Oil Additives
• Synthetic oils
• Classification of oils
• Performance Tests
3. Lubricant Performance Tests
• Acid & Base Numbers
• Pour & Flash Points
• Specific & API Gravity
• Seal compatibility
• Foaming, Dispersancy, Demulsibility
• Rust & Corrosion
• Oxidation & Thermal Stability
• Tribological Testing
4. Lubricant Analysis
This module provides a detailed analysis of the methods utilized to detect Contamination, Fluid Degradation and Wear & Fatigue in lubricants.
• Rust & Corrosion
• Glycol, Soot, Fuel
• Nitration, Sulfate
• Process Contaminants
• Acid & Base Numbers
• Fourier-Transform Infra-Red
• Karl Fischer
• Gas Chromatography
• Particle Count
• Elemental Analysis (ICP, AA, XRF)
5. Grease Fundamentals
• Functions of Grease
• Base oils, Additives and Soaps
• Properties of Grease
• Analysis of Grease for Predictive Maintenance
6. Program Management
• Maintenance Strategies
• The role of Oil Analysis
• Setting Program Goals
• Oil Sampling
• Completing Sample Information
• Reading Oil Analysis Sample Reports
• All Maintenance Professionals
• Reliability Engineers
• Lubrication Engineers
• Craftsmen and Millwrights
• Equipment Operators
• Operations & Maintenance Managers
• Lubrication Technicians
• Manufacturing and Industrial Engineers
• Maintenance Supervisors
• Vibration Instrument Specialists
• Predictive Maintenance Technicians
• Laboratory Analyst
Ir. Teguh Pudji Purwanto, MT & Team
He has experience for more than 15 years in project engineering in various companies; especially in Mechanical Design. He is currently as an associate consultant who has expertise in Mechanical, Manufacture Engineering, Internal Combustion Engine, Material Design, Tribology and Corrosions.
Jadwal training machinery bearing lubrication and reliability tribology terbaru :
§ 23 sd 24 Januari 2019
§ 13 sd 14 Februari 2019
§ 20 sd 21 Maret 2019
§ 17 sd 18 April 2019
§ 28 sd 29 Mei 2019
§ 25 sd 26 Juni 2019
§ 16 sd 17 Juli 2019
§ 15 sd 16 Agustus 2019
§ 17 sd 18 September 2019
§ 22 sd 23 Oktober 2019
§ 20 sd 21 November 2019
§ 19 sd 20 Desember 2019
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Biaya dan Lokasi training machinery bearing lubrication and reliability tribology terupdate :
Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
Investasi training lubricant fundamentals murah :
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas training functions of lubricating oil murah :
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
training machine lubricant analyst terupdate
4. FREE Flashdisk .
5. Sertifikat training machinery bearing lubrication and reliability tribology terupdate .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc) training lubricant fundamentals terbaru .
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner .
9. Souvenir .